Personal Assistant to MD (5 DAYS WORK)
1. Outgoing and caring personality. Sensitive with MD’s needs and strong business sense.
2. Able to work independently, take own initiatives to explore solutions when meeting new challenges. Ability to consider & provide different ideas/suggestions to MD when feasible.
3. Presentable and require to accompany MD to attend meetings, take minutes & execute follow up action.
4. Proactively prepare venue/supporting document and remind MD before meetings and events.
5. Able to preview MD’s daily email and other correspondences, reply or take action tactfully to follow up on behalf of MD.
6. Willing to accompany Sales Team to travel overseas to support holding conferences/events.
7. Strong organizing skill to arrange business trips or accommodation for MD and overseas clients.
• Form 7 or above
• Good command of both written and spoken in English / Cantonese, Mandarin is advantage.
• Well-organized, independent, detail minded and have a strong sense of responsibility
• Good computer skills / Proficiency in Microsoft Office , i.e. excel + PowerPoint
• 2-3 years of related working experience, preferred.
• Immediate availability preferred
The working hours are from 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday – Friday. We offer good prospect a decent salary.
For other vacancies, please refer to the Chinese version.
Benefits: bank holiday, paid annual leave, overtime allowance, double pay
Interested candidates please contact Ms Tam by calling 2479 9386, or email resumes to email@example.com for inquiries.
Personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purposes.